Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Senior Pictures

This is just a review of some of the senior pictures I've taken. Since I'm so behind on my blogging, I'll try give a quick overview of a senior session.

If you're interested in having senior pictures taken, but you aren't sure what kind you want, give me a call, email me, contact me on Facebook! I'm here to help!

Senior pictures might not seem like a big deal now, but you are at a pivotal time in your life, and you really should celebrate it and capture a few of these moments. (Trust me! It's quick and painless!)

I like to keep my sessions low key. Ideally, we will meet ahead of time and go over your likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc. so I have a clear idea of what you are hoping for with your senior session.
We will also discuss what to wear and how to look your best for your session. Many girls choose to have their makeup done by a professional, but many do their own. Either way is completely fine. I will edit out minor facial imperfections for your final images on guys and girls.

If you play a sport or musical instrument, are in the Chess Club, 4H, love horses...the list goes on...let me know, and I will always do my best to incorporate these things.

Most importantly: DON'T STRESS! This is fun-in fact it's a blast! I'm looking forward to meeting my first batch of Michigan seniors this 2015 Senior Season!

                     















































No comments:

Post a Comment