Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family Photos

There's a special place in my heart for family photography. One of my favorite things to do is just get everyone acting a bit silly, getting some real smiles and really getting everyone to enjoy each other. After all, the photos you will treasure the most are the ones where you see the true joy you have in spending time together. I will guide you along the way to capture everyone looking their best, but I really want to preserve what makes your family "you."
An initial consultation will help us figure out the style, location, outfits, etc. I don't recommend everyone wearing the same color. In fact, I love a mix and match of colors that blend. One tip I like to give is to dress one (or two) in the family in a colorful outfit, then, plan the rest of the family's outfit around those colors. This will make you all blend, but allow for each person's personality to shine through.
Here are a few examples of some of my past family sessions.













No comments:

Post a Comment